- There is no refund payable for any utilized or partially utilized services (e.g. Airline tickets, Meals, Entrance Fees, Optional Tour, Hotel, Sightseeing etc.).
- The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR only and will be at the prevailing day’s rate of the exchanges of TRAVELOBOT SERVICES, India.
- If a tour is canceled by the Operator, then all payment will be refunded after taking into consideration the actual expenses incurred E.g. Visas, etc.
- Operator reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, the quantum of refund payable, if any, in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour due to Force Majeure or Vis Major. In this respect, the Operator may take into account cancellation policies of and charges levied by independent contract or Irrespective of the currency of payment which was made to Operator. The refund, if any shall be made only in Indian rupees (INR) at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of refund as per applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Refunds will be processed through the online mode in 10-15 days.
- Under no circumstances whatsoever shall the Operator be liable to refund the non-refundable interest free deposit whether the booking gets cancelled due to failure of customer to make payment as required or Customer cancels the booking due to his inability to join the tour as per schedule or avail of the services in whole or in part for whatsoever reason including absence of valid documents, medical grounds or death.
- The Customer understands and agrees that there shall be no refund if he does not utilize any service included in the Tour Cost or paid for like meals, rooms, entry tickets, excursions, etc. nor can any refund be made for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel tickets or voucher.
- All refunds shall be processed subject to processing of refunds by the respective airline/service provider.
- If you fail to show up for any reason no refund will be given. Also No refund will be given for reduction of stay once checked in.
- In case destination/local attractions are closed for maintenance/weather conditions/government orders/strike/curfew/natural calamity/other unforeseen reasons, TOB INDIA/travel agent will try its best to reimburse the traveler appropriate amount against the same in case refund is possible. However, TOB INDIA/travel agent are not obligated for the same and cannot be held liable against it.
- In case of non-compliance of payment terms, TOB INDIA reserves the right to cancel the booking Refunds can only be given in cases of inclusions mentioned in package confirmed by the customer are not delivered by the booking agent. Refunds will not be given in any other case.
- If due to unforeseen circumstances, the traveler has to pay for the inclusions already mentioned in the package, refund claims for the inclusions part of the package may be considered and refunded upon submission of proper receipts, provided this was pre-informed to TOB INDIA advisor or travel agent.
- Please note convenience fee charged at the time of booking will not be refundable, if any.